Terms of Sale
In addition to the purchase terms set forth in the agreement between you and the applicable credit card company and/or your banking institution and the Limited Warranty that accompanies products you purchase on this website ("Web site"), the following are the terms of sale ("Terms of Sale") under which VTech Communications, Inc. ("VTech") offers to sell products featured on this website. By accepting delivery of products ordered from this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale.
- Shipping. VTech will ship product via standard ground or expedited shipping service. Shipping and handling charges will apply depending on the size of your order, the weight of the items ordered, and whether you choose standard ground or expedited service. Please refer to the Shipping Information provided on this website. VTech may place a hold on processing any order until such time as a VTech customer service representative has both contacted and confirmed with you that you have completed the order as intended.
- Limited Warranties. The warranties for VTech's products including any software loaded into the products are the limited warranties accompanying the products. Those Limited Warranties are available for your inspection prior to purchase on this website.
- Service and Support. Materials accompanying the products you purchase will explain how you can obtain service and support for those products.
- Return Policies. Please view our Return Policies for more information.
- Software. All software provided to you is licensed (not sold to you) in accordance with the licenses that accompany the software. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
- Title, Risk of Loss. Title (except to software) and risk of loss for the products purchased on this website passes from VTech to you upon shipment.
- Limitation of Liability. VTech does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including any liability for products unavailability or the provision of services and support. VTech will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party. VTech is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase of products or services under this Agreement.
- Applicable Law; Not For Resale or Export. This Agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law rules. You agree and represent that you are buying for your own use, and not for resale or export.