MY TELEPHONE PRODUCT IS SUDDENLY ACTING STRANGE OR STOPPED WORKING ALTOGETHER. WHAT CAN I DO?
Like many electronic devices, your telephone product could behave erratically or simply lock up. Should this occur, we suggest this simple remedy:
1. Unplug any power supplies connected to your product;
2. Remove any installed batteries or battery packs;
3. Wait 5 minutes;
4. Plug the power supplies into the product;
5. Install the batteries. If your product is a cordless telephone, allow time for the cordless handset(s) to establish a link with the base. You may need to give the battery sufficient time to recharge. Consult your User's Manual for details.
6. Finally, try using your product as you normally would. If problems still persist, visit PRODUCT SUPPORT>FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for additional troubleshooting tips.